Mission Serve is...
• A group of coordinators who work for a year to make sure that a group of students have the best mission experience possible.
• A Junior High Girl who leaves her mission trip with a new confidence and sense of self worth because of all she has accomplished
• The friendship that develops between two Senior High boys from different parts of the country because of their shared experience
• A Senior Adult male who comes develops a new friendship with the youth in his church because he agreed to come on the trip as Construction Captain
• A group of students who have found a new mentor and friend in the countless construction captains and adults who served on their squad
• A group of 13 youth who completed a roof in 3 days when everyone told them it would be impossible to complete it in 5 days
• A group of coordinators who, because of their the impact Mission Serve had in their community, have started year round programs to impact their community
• A homeowner who has a new sense of hope and pride when she sees the transformation of her home
• Countless Adults and Students who give up a week's worth of vacation to come and sweat on a hot roof
• Agency Representatives who stand amazed at the end of the week and rejoice in the impact that a simple group of students can have on their community
• Businesses and individuals in communities like Smithfield, NC, Lake Providence, LA and Fuquay Varina, NC who have raised almost of quarter of a million dollars for home rehabilitation.
Mission Serve is a pre-packaged mission experience for Youth and Adults. Mission Serve has been invloved in pre-packaged missions for over 20 years. Mission Serve partners with local city governments to assist in the rehabilitation of sub-standard housing. Mission Serve is a life-changing mission experience, and we encourage you to join us for one of our Mission Serve projects.
Mission Serve projects include:
Quality Project Management
Background Checks on All Adults